- Sixth Form
The next recipe in our Healthy Eating Week series comes from Ms Tamplin, our Director of Sport. Here she shares her recipe for one of her favourite meals: Salmon served with rice and ratatouille.
- Salmon fillet
- Rice of your choice
For the ratatouille:
- Aubergine, cut into chunks
- Courgette, cut into chunks
- Onion, cut into chunks
- Bell peppers, cut into chunks
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 170C degrees. Put all of the vegetables into a roasting tin and drizzle over olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes.
- Halfway through the vegetable roasting time, top the vegetables with the salmon fillet and roast for another 12 minutes or so, until the salmon is just cooked through.
- After you have put the salmon in, put the rice on to cook according to packet instructions.
- Drain the rice once cooked and serve the salmon on a bed of rice and ratatouille, sprinkling with basil before serving. Enjoy!