While Schools across the UK have closed their doors, the virtual School doors are open at Malvern St James and we are adapting to the "new normal". We continue to deliver outstanding education, and pastoral care through our interactive online learning platform which has been in place since School closures in March.
We will shortly be announcing our next Virtual Open Event dates.
As part of our Virtual Open Events you will hear from our Headmistress Mrs Olivera Raraty, Head Girl, Director of Teaching and Learning and Director of Wellbeing and Pastoral Care. In addition there will be a live Q&A at the end of the session.
Example Virtual Open Day Schedule
- The first hour of the Virtual Open Day will include:
- Welcome from the Head Girl
- Meet the Girls
- Meet the Leadership and Teaching Team
- Director of Teaching and Learning
- Director of Pastoral Care
- Followed by a live Q&A
- Following the first session there is the option to book onto:
- Pre-arranged one-to-one meeting
Please note places on our Virtual Open Day and One-to-One Meetings are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
If you are unable to attend our Virtual Open Morning but would like to find out about Malvern St James you can arrange an online Personal Visit.