Visits & Open Days
It would be our pleasure to welcome you for a visit to Malvern St James, whether that be in person or online, to enable you and your daughter to gain valuable insight into School life.
We have a number of Open Events planned both at School and online. Open Events held at School give you a chance to see Malvern St James ‘in action’ and you will be able to wander around the school meeting both staff and girls. As part of our online Open Events you will hear from our Headmistress Mrs Olivera Raraty, Head Girl, Director of Teaching and Learning and Director of Wellbeing and Pastoral Care. In addition there will be a live Q&A at the end of the session. After the online Open Events we'd be delighted to welcome you in person for a personal tour of the School at a time to suit you.
- Tuesday 18 August 2020 at 10:00 - Virtual Open Morning
- Saturday 10 October 2020 at 10:00 - Formal School Open Morning*
- Wednesday 24 February 2021 at 18:00 - Virtual Open Evening
- Friday 24 April 2021 at 09:30 - Informal School Open Morning*
- Saturday 26 June 2021 at 10:00 - Virtual Open Morning
* We hope to be able to welcome you into School, however, if for any reason we are unable to we will change these to online events
There is no need to wait until the next date before seeing Malvern St James for yourself. You are most welcome for a Personal Visit at any time. Come and learn about the School in more detail and meet with the Headmistress individually. Your daughter is also invited to visit us for a taster day where she will experience a slice of life here at Malvern St James with a day of classes and she can sleep over if she wishes.
To arrange a visit or to find out more please email Admissions or call Mrs Georgina Hanford, Admissions Manager on +44 (0) 1684 584624.