Visits & Open Days
It would be our pleasure to welcome you for a visit to Malvern St James, whether that be in person or online, to enable you and your daughter to gain valuable insight into School life.
We have a number of Open Events planned both at School and online. Open Events held at School give you a chance to see Malvern St James ‘in action’ and you will be able to wander around the school meeting both staff and girls.
As part of our online Open Events you will hear from our Headmistress Mrs Olivera Raraty, Head Girl, Director of Teaching and Learning and Director of Wellbeing and Pastoral Care. In addition there will be a live Q&A at the end of the session. After the online Open Events we'd be delighted to welcome you in person for a personal tour of the School at a time to suit you.
- Saturday 12 February at 10:00 - Pre Prep and Prep Virtual Open Morning
- Saturday 19 February at 10:00 - Whole School Virtual Open Morning
- Friday 11 March at 10:00 - Open Morning*
- Saturday 30 April at 10:00 - Whole School Virtual Open Morning
- Wednesday 25 May at 18:00 - Forces Families Virtual Open Evening
- Thursday 23 June at 18:00 - Whole School Virtual Open Evening
- Wednesday 17 August at 18:00 - Whole School Virtual Open Evening
* Subject to COVID restrictions
There is no need to wait until the next Open Event to see Malvern St James for yourself. Due to the current lockdown restrictions we are unable to invite you in straight away but please get in touch to arrange a visit for once restrictions are lifted.
Come and learn about the School in more detail and meet with the Headmistress individually. Your daughter is also invited to visit us for a taster day where she will experience a slice of life here at Malvern St James with a day of classes and she can sleep over if she wishes.
To arrange a visit or to find out more please email Admissions or call Mrs Georgina Hanford, Admissions Manager on +44 (0) 1684 584624.