At MSJ, Scholarships acknowledge exceptional individual ability and talent in a particular area. The Flexi-Boarding Scholarship is open to internal and external Day Girls in Years 9 and 10. It is a one-year award for Year 9 and a two year award for Year 10. Year 9 girls may reapply for the two-year award the following year.
The Malvern St James Flexi-Boarding Scholar:
- Is fully integrated into the Boarding House.
- Takes part in a wide range of extracurricular activities.
- Is entitled to one or two flexi-boarding nights per week.
- Be a positive role model.
- Have demonstrated they can be a committed member of a team or group.
Flexi-Boarding Scholarship Assessment:
- Applicants should submit an application letter explaining what they hope to gain from the Flexi Boarding experience and what they can offer the Boarding community.
- A personal CV of current activities in School.
- Panel interview.