Registering at Malvern St James
We are delighted that you are looking to register a place for your daughter at Malvern St James Girls’ School.
To start the application process please contact our Admission Department who will send you the the relevant registration form. A member of the Admissions Team will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps after receiving the completed form.
To complete the registration process, you will need to include the following with your form:
- Registration fee (£150 for UK residents/£200 for non-UK residents/£50 for Forces Families)*
- Copies of recent reports from your daughter’s current school
- A photocopy of your daughter’s passport front cover, photograph page and ‘Right of Abode in the UK’ page (if applicable)**
- Your daughter’s current school will be asked to complete a confidential report (if applicable)
On receipt of your registration forms, you will receive an acknowledgement. Girls can take their Entrance Examinations in the Autumn Term, the year prior to entry.
Any court orders or educational psychologist reports must be disclosed during the registration process.
* Year 1 - Year 12 applicants
** The UKVI has advised that girls without a passport should submit a copy of the parents’ passports which should be held on her file, or alternatively a copy of the pupil’s birth certificate