Reports & Reviews
The Good Schools Guide Review of Malvern St James
The Good Schools Guide is the number one trusted guide to schools in the UK, helping parents in every aspect of choosing the best education for their children.
These are just a few snippets from our Good Schools Guide review:
- "Malvern St James is continuing to carve out a niche for itself as being at the forefront of thinking on girls' education... The school feels driven and full of girls who are going to change the world."
- "... a gentleness combined with sassy competitiveness"
- "... a sense of real engagement in learning"
- "...the new head has breathed fresh life into the academic life of the school"
- "... tailored, personal, family feel"
- "... keeps a sense of a small, close knit community"
- "... the sixth form offer is unusually broad and undoubtedly one of the strengths of the school"
Inspection Report - Rated EXCELLENT by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) – May 2017
Malvern St James received the highest rating of EXCELLENT in the ISI’s Educational Quality Inspection.
The two outcomes which the Inspection Report covers are:
- ‘The quality of pupils’ academic and other achievements’: EXCELLENT
- ‘The quality of pupils’ personal development’: EXCELLENT
Read the full ISI Educational Quality Inspection Report.
ISI Regulatory Compliance Inspection Report
The school has also met all of the criteria in the Regulatory Compliance Inspection for Schools with Residential Provision (there are only two judgements in this inspection: ‘met’ or ‘not met’).
Read the full ISI Regulatory Compliance Inspection Report.