Give Your Time
There are many different ways that you can support the School and we are enormously grateful to all members of the MSJ community who have given their time and resources to help enrich the experience of our girls.
Recent examples have included:
- Giving the annual OGA Lecture
This year we welcomed Dr Caroline Copeland, Neuroscientist who discussed her latest research work. She also gave a workshop for entry to Imperial College London, a workshop for Prep girls generally interested in Science and that evening at supper welcomed girls to talk to her informally.
- Talks to the Sixth Form on your passions and areas of expertise, whether formally as part of the MSJ Lecture Programme or in lesson time
- Talks on PSHE topics for any age group
- Help and advice with MSJ girls’ university applications for specific courses or institutions
- Mock interviews practice, skills coaching and advice
- Work experience for MSJ girls, for example for Year 11 girls’ Work Experience Week or girls on a gap year
If you would like to talk more about how you can support MSJ by giving your time for any of the above or in any other way that you would like to suggest, then please contact Fiona Meredith on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01684 892288.