By raising expectations and personal horizons, girls at MSJ grow in self-belief, self-esteem, confidence. They leave School poised and articulate, with the aspiration and skills to achieve in the challenging world which exists beyond School.
While our consistently high GCSE and A Level results continue to reflect our academic excellence, girls benefit from a wealth of opportunities to extend and enhance their understanding and experiences beyond the core curriculum.
MSJ recognises that universities and employers are looking for highly developed:
- Thinking skills
- Creative skills
- Leadership skills
- Flexible skills
- Communication skills
- Inter-personal skills
- Personal interests and a passion for life
To support girls in developing these skills, we offer a unique Learning Enrichment opportunities:
- The Education Enrichment Programme, which is taught as part of the GCSE and Sixth Form timetable
- The More Able and Scholarship programmes which enable highly talented girls to excel in their fields
- Extracurricular Languages which allow girls to study languages in addition to their core curriculum choices
- The Oxbridge and Higher Education programme provides exceptional preparation and support to girls at such a critical point in their careers
- Leiths School of Food and Wine - one of the world’s most prestigious cookery schools
- SATs - extensive support and guidance to students considering the option of undergraduate study in the US.